Tuesday 24 September 2013

What are people saying about Rental Ratings?

We've had quite a lot of press coverage in the build up to our launch next week, and here are some recent comments from some different types of supporters:

  • From an agent & professional landlord based in Sheffield: I am an agent and landlord, but I am going to comment from being a landlord, and I can tell you my portfolio is bigger than some agents. We all try to stand out, and looking at this and the amount of money we put into keeping our property at its best, why do you think as a landlord I would not want a system to show that?
  • From a 'professional' landlord based in Hampshire: I would normally be against such a thing that creates yet more red tape.  However, having seen so much poor quality rental property over the years, the ability for the prospective tenant to narrow the search more efficiently might also raise standards. So I think it’s an excellent idea.
  • From a new landlord based in North-East: I could be persuaded to register if a letting agent told me I’d get an extra £25 pcm (~5% increase) & let even faster to the very best tenants if my property got X Stars (of which I was very confident in it achieving).
  • From an online agent fighting against scam property adverts: Good job and a great idea. I can see that we are all thinking about raising the bar in private renting.
It's great to read that people can see what we can, about how Rental Ratings can be useful to landlords in trying to make their property stand out in a crowded market.  Launch coming soon 7am on Monday 30th September - register here for latest updates www.real-surv.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment